PPAL's May Question of the Month

We know how hard parents, caregivers, clinicians, teachers, and others work every day to ACCEPT, ADVOCATE & ACT for children’s mental health. Maybe you got a kid to school today? Maybe you got through the day?

If you need help from PPAL right now, request family support here or call us toll free at (866) 815-8122.